Pages

Thursday 22 November 2018

One time a old man had lost his family . He was so lonely that he wished he had a family he had lost his family when people came with guns and killed them . He had came home and he saw blood then he looked in the room . But he had the flower that his family keeps he loved his family so much that he became homeless . he had the flower that his family like and he was sitting on the bench remember meres about them . Then at night he went for a walk outside and sat down on the bench every day and night he goes for a walk and sits on the bench and has the flower in his pocket then he takes it out and looks at it and thinks of his family doing stuff with him.

3 comments:

  1. Hi there, my name is Zaria and I am a student in Room 12 at Mangapapa School. I really like that story because it had a happy ending . It made me think of awful auntie . Have you thought about not writing that much next time ? If you would like to see my learning, my blog is https://zariaslearningblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi im rio I liked that store but it was sat. 😭😭😭😭😱😢


    ReplyDelete