Pages

Wednesday 28 November 2018

what wee did yesterday night .

Yesterday night me and my little cousin where playing hide and  seek . Then we were watching some you tube then after that we need to go sleep . Then my aunt came back with some sweets  and ice cream then we ate all of the sweets then my mum went to pak n save to by some buns and some sausage to make some hot dogs . Then after that we were watching black panther on my ps 4  then i fell asleep . why we were watching black panter

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, my name is Zoe I am a student in Room 12 at Mangapapa School. I really liked your post What we did yesterday it made me think of a the time me and my family going to a garden eating fish and chips. Have you thought about spelling CORRECTLY so we can understand what you are saying? If you would like to see my learning, my blog is http://zoetslearningblogblogspot.co.nz
    From Zoe.

    ReplyDelete